Southern California brake parts supplier, Dynamic Friction Company (DFC) announces that it is the first brake supplier to release front brake pads for the all new 2021 Ford Bronco.
A video message from DFC Co-Founder Dino Crescentini:
DFC 5000 ADVANCED Brake Pads
• Selected friction materials designed to meet the demands of modern vehicles with ABS and Automated Braking Systems.
• Correct Friction Performance – resulting in the safest possible braking.
• Rotor-friendly with proven longer rotor and pad life.
• Designed to deliver a consistent pedal feel and superb brake response.
DFC Brake Hardware
• Stainless Steel – Corrosion/Chemical and High Heat Resistance.
• PTFE Coating – Minsimizes Drag.
DFC has also developed brake pads for these new 2020/2021 applications:
About Dynamic Friction Company
DFC is an award winning brake components manufacturer and supplier headquartered in Southern California. DFC offers a complete brake systems program for all passenger cars, pickup, & medium duty trucks. DFC is recognized for its devotion to bringing its customers the latest and greatest in brake products available without the exorbitant costs. DFC boasts a full complement of dedicated in-house engineers and R&D staff who work vigorously to give our customers first-to-market advantage and assurances that modern technological complexities are fully addressed.
For information please visit DFC at: https://www.dynamicfriction.com